IS this fish TB?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rolance

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 55 gallon tank that is well kept and i had 3 rainbowfish, 2 denison barbs, some otos, and glofish. Yesterday my favorite fish, the boesemani rainbowfish was spazzing out and his body was all cramped up looking like his spine was curved. He lost some color and wouldnt eat. It didnt take him long to be stuck upside down behind some driftwood. but he was perfectly fine the day before.
This is the first fish i have had die in this tank that has been set up for 7 months. Now one of my Australian rainbows is losing color and not eating. Is this fish TB? I really hope not because i always have cuts on my hands from work and I do not want to catch it.

Idk but i just culled a sick fish and im sitting here reading your post pickin my nose, i hope i don't get sick. :facepalm:

It could be Velvet as well. If you've recently added some plants or fish to your tank. I've learned the hard way that Velvet can hit fast and you could have some sudden deaths before you even know there is a problem. The symptoms seem to be varied and can be different for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom