Jabibi's 150 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really bright colours. I might have to put on a mask and have a swim in it. Ha ha ha.

No, but it looks great. What do you have in there?

The first thing I said when I saw these pictures was "Oh Wow", seriously I mouthed the words! This aquarium is absolutely stunning! Can you make a video?

Thanks everybody!!! The tank is a mix of sps, lps, and a couple of soft corals. Most of the tank is sps. I have a number of different acros, the monti in the pic is the seasons greeting monti which is bright green with red polyps. I have an aussie torch, hammer, blastos, duncans. A very large tyree leather, some jason fox corals, cornbreds 3g mummy eye chalice, orange chalice, red chalice. A large carpet anemone. A meteor shower. It would take me a while to name all the stuff in my tank.

As far as fish i have the following:

2 onyx percula clownfish
2 sailfin tangs
1 blue tang
1 coral beauty
4 anthias

I need to get more fish but i have been concentrating alot on corals and the fish will come later.

My lighting is 2 250 watt metal halides and 24 leds

My sump is 30 gallons run with 2 filter socks instead of floss. A reef octopus skimmer.

My current in the tank is provided by 2 tunze 6105s and a tunze 7095 multicontroller. The main pump is a magdrive 1200.

Thanks everybody!!! The tank is a mix of sps, lps, and a couple of soft corals. Most of the tank is sps. I have a number of different acros, the monti in the pic is the seasons greeting monti which is bright green with red polyps. I have an aussie torch, hammer, blastos, duncans. A very large tyree leather, some jason fox corals, cornbreds 3g mummy eye chalice, orange chalice, red chalice. A large carpet anemone. A meteor shower. It would take me a while to name all the stuff in my tank.

As far as fish i have the following:

2 onyx percula clownfish
2 sailfin tangs
1 blue tang
1 coral beauty
4 anthias

I need to get more fish but i have been concentrating alot on corals and the fish will come later.

My lighting is 2 250 watt metal halides and 24 leds

My sump is 30 gallons run with 2 filter socks instead of floss. A reef octopus skimmer.

My current in the tank is provided by 2 tunze 6105s and a tunze 7095 multicontroller. The main pump is a magdrive 1200.

Very cool, do you have any close-ups of the Anthias'?

I can take some today when my lights turn on and post them if u want

I can imagin a tank like that is very pricey. I was thinking of doing a SW tank in the future, but I know its more expensive

It can be. Most of my stuff i have bought in frags and grown them.

Yea they are really cool fish. What size tank do u have?

Awesome. U can put some anthias in ur 55 u just have to find them small

Back
Top Bottom