Jbj 28 gallon nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My newest addition. One tiny, tiny mushroom who I hope one day will be fields and fields! It was a whopping $4 and the guy even glued him on a rock for me. Not looking to happy but hopefully it will perk back up! :)

Love the tank hope mine looks that good some day. Nice addition!! Keep up the good work!!!

Those clowns are ballsy!!! Mine are half the size of my crab and they still try to take it on... Tough gal!

Well I lowered the mushroom coral and it looks much happier now. Maybe I will have those fields I was dreaming about. Lol

Wow i can home today and the mushroom was huge!!!!! Oh and the baby nassarius snails eating dinner.

Attachments

• image-4107383461.jpg
    image-4107383461.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 262
Well got a new addition. A condy anemone. It seems to have found its happy spot, which luckily is kinda were I wanted, and seems to be doing fine. I am a little scared cause the more I read the more I'm not sure it was a good decision. Any experiences with these guys would be greatly appreciated. :)

I bought a condy nem pretty quick after setting up my first saltwater tank. I knew it was a mistake then but I tried it. lol That thing grew huge, so huge it took up 1/3 of my 29g tank and no fish would even go on that side of the tank. :-( I got tired of worrying that it would eat a fish so I brought it back to the lfs in a bucket and gave it to them. They wouldnt give me a credit or anything but it was easier on my mind to just let it go to them and OUT of my tank. LOL

Oh not a good sign so far! Lol. It's pretty small at the moment and I did read they could get pretty big. Darn it! Oh well I will try it out and see what happens I guess. If it kills anything back to the store it goes..

Maybe not to the store. My bro has a big tank and he says he will take it when it gets to big! Yeah get to see it grow..

Well the crab is getting bigger. It shed its skin again and I managed to get a pic of it beside its shell. Cool. I wonder am I supposed to take it out or leave it in? I took it out.

Attachments

• image-2400802146.jpg
    image-2400802146.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 245
That's pretty cool! It's rare to see them after they molt. They are still soft and vulnerable so they often hide for a few days after molting.
Great pic!

My nem eating a piece of bay scallop. Yummy. The clowns were biting at it first though.

Attachments

• image-1848078494.jpg
    image-1848078494.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 221
Crystal A said:
Update, I've got lotsa coralline algae growth starting to happen. Exciting. :)

Those white dots are coralline?? I got a lot of those and i dont even know what they are

Tey look white in the pic. Some are little spiral worms and some are coralline. All kinds a stuff growing

So far so good. Gonna add something new to it soon. It's been a couple of weeks now, I think the tank can handle it.

Does yours have those little bug-like creatures which are transparent that runs around the sand and rocks?? Cuz mine has so much idk if its good or bad?

Back
Top Bottom