Just out of curiosity...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mogurako said:
That's what I do for entertainment listen to petsmart employees. However some times it backfires and I hear something so retarded my head explodes.

My Petco fish "expert" tried for 10 minutes to talk me out of getting my first API FW Master test kit, saying test strips are much better, easier, etc. lol. Now when I go in, he asks me questions :D.

Not ALL employee's are bad, there still in the learning stage, its not like in order to work at a chain pet store you have to take classes on fi..... maybe that's the problem..

I wanna work somewhere where they treat fish bad and just be like: yo, that's not Gunna fly. You need to stop being cheap (that's what mr Krabs is for) and buy some more and
Larger fish tanks or just get em
Gone. Also clean them you fools! You see all those dead fish..? Yeah that's bad. How would you like it if I stuck you and like 100 friends in a small tank and barely feed you forcing you to cannibalize. You be nasty. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

maddybrat said:
I wanna work somewhere where they treat fish bad and just be like: yo, that's not Gunna fly. You need to stop being cheap (that's what mr Krabs is for) and buy some more and
Larger fish tanks or just get em
Gone. Also clean them you fools! You see all those dead fish..? Yeah that's bad. How would you like it if I stuck you and like 100 friends in a small tank and barely feed you forcing you to cannibalize. You be nasty. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Yeah, but you wouldn't be working there long after if you'd say that

Doessnt matter where you go or what you do.. in any kind of retail.. some care and some don't. I used to run an animal shelter and you'd be surprised how many people do things just to collect a paycheck. And that goes for everything in life.. not just fish.

Back
Top Bottom