Just woke my fish up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

callylynn

Aquarium Advice Activist
I turned the lights in a bit earlier than normal and both of my GBRs were asleep on top of an ADF and they are all still acting extremely sleepy. Lol but hey I have to be up!

I turned the lights in a bit earlier than normal and both of my GBRs were asleep on top of an ADF and they are all still acting extremely sleepy. Lol but hey I have to be up!

"No mom, I don't want to go to school!"

Why so early. Mine get to sleep in; lights don't on come on until 4 pm.

Lol my blue rams do the same thing if I turn the light on early in the morning. I use to do it pretty often especially on days that I went in early. Now I have the lights set on a timer so they get to sleep in everyday, unless my wife decides she wants to mess with them.

My tank is in the spare bedroom, so they don't see any lights getting turned on in the morning. Just the sun rising and slowly lighting the room. I get up at 5:30 for work, so I doubt they'd like that.

However, if it's late at night and I turn the lights on, most of them are down against the gravel and usually hiding behind plants or something. My pleco, who is only active at night, will go nuts and rush back to his hiding place.

Back
Top Bottom