Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha ha. I had the window blinds open and the tank light wasnt on yet. I was watching and the fish were leaning to one side or the other / \ I was wondering why. I turned the lighta on and they straightened up.
Weird huh?

Well with my nitrates being 20 I've come to the conclusion the nitrate removing filter pads don't work. Time to try something else

But I guess 20 isn't that bad

New critter
Some kind of worm with legs
Also a hydroid that the guy at lfs says is a start fish... Ha...

And whatever the mystery xenia thing is I have 2 more starting to grow on the same rock. Too small to get a clear pic

this is growing I'm the shade under a rock not sure almost looks like little cups or something

I'm still on my first cube of frozen food lol. I don't think I needed two packs

My mussel I named him Herman. He has a afro. The snails cleaned all the purple stuff off of him except for the top lol

Yeah she got out of 4h stuff now she is hooked on basketball lol

Lol. Basketball is good. It's awesome that she's involved.

I don't know anything about the nuisance. I wish I did. Your tank looks great though!

Thank you. it looks close to glass anemone. Maybe need to get it gone just in case. I've noticed it kinda looks like a circle

I read you can use lemon juice to get rid of them. How would I go about doing that. I have some lemon juice in the fridge

Ok so I read you use a needle to inject lemon juice into its base. Hmm I don't see a base and I can see me going to the pharmacy and saying "hey...I need a needle man"
2 minutes later I'm surrounded by cops

Ok so I read you use a needle to inject lemon juice into its base. Hmm I don't see a base and I can see me going to the pharmacy and saying "hey...I need a needle man"
2 minutes later I'm surrounded by cops

Lol, that method is very difficult. The stems are small and they retract fast. I recommend aiptasia X. It will work on aiptasia and glass anemone.

Lol, that method is very difficult. The stems are small and they retract fast. I recommend aiptasia X. It will work on aiptasia and glass anemone.

I may look into it. Depending on cost.

I still can't believe all the stuff I've found on 2lbs of that live rock. I would be going nuts if I bought all of my rock live lol.
Definitely going to buy more from there lol. I just hate all the aptasia in their rock tanks

You just have to stand there and look for rocks without aiptasia on it. I've seen brain coral on their live rock. I picked a rock with aiptasia because I didn't know any better. Found 2 big ones last weekend when I moved my rocks around. Aiptasia X'd them buggers.

Back
Top Bottom