Khuli Loach one of my favs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to add some new crushed coral. PH is a bit low. IMG_0337.jpg. Snails shells aren’t as nice as they should be.

Kaholi loaches

2 of them are about 4 inches.
They look great, I have a 75 gal. tank with 6 angels and 3 BN plecos. Heard they do well in groups 5-6. Looking to get 5 .. Where did you get them from.? Also I have 4 nice empty snail shells . Would they hide in there if I put them in the tank .

Thanks everyone. I’ve never seen my Khulis even peeking in a shell so I don’t think they would go in. I got them from a local store but I had to call around.

Looks like a cousin of a mini rabbit snail! Very large. I had one which was very large for a MTS and it was only about 3/4 inch, but noticeably larger than its relatives. Haven't seen it for awhile.

The color on that is interesting it seems very close to the one of mine which was Xlarge. I always wonder where they came from. Almost green grey at the end. I also love the MTS shells which have the lines/ridges. There is quite a variety of colors, patterns and even texture on their shells. They CAN be a nuisance if overfeeding, but I like "MTS" too!

added couple to my tank to go with the one yoyo I have. I didnt want another yoyo becuase the one I still have is REALLY small. Like it will not grow. I didnt want it picked on. Believe it or not they all hang together and the yoyo seems much happier. I love the khulis, such an interesting fish but it stinks they spend most of their time hiding.

I think mine would come out more if I could get rid of the flying fox I have that has just become a jerk to them and my puffer.

Attachments

• IMG_20190209_190154.jpg
    IMG_20190209_190154.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom