Killi Fish Tank Mate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishforlife

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm going to get a golden wonder killi fish because I never saw them before in store and thought I might breed them and wondering if i can keep them with angel fish? The only thing I want in the 30 gallon tank is a pair of angel fish , pair of golden wonder killi fish and 10 abino Cory. Any other good tank mate is good?

Hi there. I have a golden wonder and theyre amazing fish with great colors. Theyre a bit agresive and will eat anything that fits in their mouths. But they are pretty good tank mates for bigger tropical fish like angels, guramy, discus, etc. I thought I could keep him with my neons until I read about him and ate 3 of them! Dont make that mistake. He'll eat small fish

Ok thanks and can I keep more more then one pair more of golden wonder killi in the same tank? Ill take a picture when I get them today or tomorrow.

Well I wouldnt recommend you having more than one male in that tank cuz they tend to be a bit agresive with other males but you can have 1 male and some females

You could definitely keep the golden wonders and angels together, if it were a larger tank, but those angels will probably kill off everything in that size of tank when they start spawning for you because of it's small size.
If I were you, I'd go with only angels, or the killies and cories. You'd probably be able to pull off 1 male and 3-5 females plus 6 cories in a tank that size and be in good shape.

Back
Top Bottom