Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one have any opinions on haitian condy nem? (basically a purple condy)

Kio707 said:
Any one have any opinions on haitian condy nem? (basically a purple condy)

They are real easy to care for and IMO don't even really need a set-up 6+ months old. I had one in my 25g and it was only 2 months old and it was in my 5g before that which was 2 weeks old. Get a few different colored ones and if you can find rock flower anemones get that too. They look like bubble anemones but are as hardy as Condy nems.

My lfs got me my anthias. All female and 6 of them. Not sure if I want all 6, maybe 4. Also got me a female blue throat trigger. That's the good news.. Sad news is I lost 2 gobies that jumped in the overflows and the flame angel died. Angel had a fungus or something on it. No one else has it, so I'm glad. But he just started getting worse, meds didn't help... Maybe got into a coral??? Everyone else is happy and well. Corals are fine. Maybe getting 3 RBTA for $75 tomorrow too... We shall see.

This normal for an elegance coral? Seems puffy...

Last edited:
My lfs had an orange shoulder tang!!! I jumped on it... One fish I really wanted...

Orange shoulder and stupid tiger goby went right into the overflow!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom