Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get this guy out of the over flow without taken down the canopy.

This is off topic, but I ask that it be allowed. May be evacuating due to the Colorado fires. Some places already evacuated are 10 miles away. Hopefully we will be ok, but prepared just in case.

Kio707 said:
This is off topic, but I ask that it be allowed. May be evacuating due to the Colorado fires. Some places already evacuated are 10 miles away. Hopefully we will be ok, but prepared just in case.

Kio, good luck. I have family out there but they are currently not in any danger. But, as you know, that could change at any time. Keep us posted.

Fire from the backyard as of 1100 mst... Again, off topic and I apologize.

Last edited:
Kio707 said:
Fire from the backyard as of 1100 mst... Again, off topic and I apologize.

Wow That's scary. I hope everything goes well for you. Video tape everything in your house just incase of a fire so you can get reimbursed from your insurance company.

I'm doing good. Been some stressful days, but all is safe. I lost the orange shoulder tang. My purple would not leave it alone. I got more additions, just waiting to post them.

Sorry to hear about the tang . I seen a nice orange shoulder in the display at Atlantic sea farms today. Glad you are ok though.

New additions... 4 disbar anthias, clam, torch coral, war coral, blue daisy, 2 camel shrimp, metallic green brain, and nice acan (I think)..

Last edited:
Hondatek said:
Sorry to hear about the tang . I seen a nice orange shoulder in the display at Atlantic sea farms today. Glad you are ok though.

Thanks mike... It happens. So I'll just focus on coral... Lol

Maybe getting rid of my purple tang. He's turning into a real jerk and attacking everything smaller then him. Clowns, wrasse and the anthias.

Kio707 said:
Maybe getting rid of my purple tang. He's turning into a real jerk and attacking everything smaller then him. Clowns, wrasse and the anthias.

I have heard they are a good fish to add last, after everything else is established. My Niger got like that in my 180g. Ended up taking it ack to the lfs where it killed a Yellow Tang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom