Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever seen a fox face "host" a LTA? I have... Last night he was all in the LTA, I thought I lost him. But he's fine and swimming around like a champ. I'll try to get pics if he does it again.

Kio707 said:
Has anyone ever seen a fox face "host" a LTA? I have... Last night he was all in the LTA, I thought I lost him. But he's fine and swimming around like a champ. I'll try to get pics if he does it again.

What the heck...ok thats some weird stuff lol

There's been a lot of weird fish stories lately. I've heard of a blue hippo eating Duncan's. A forgave eating torches. And now this. Lol

I know, it was crazy.. I was about to flush the LTA until I kept seeing the fox going back... Lol. My clowns won't host but my fox will... Smh.

Kio707 said:
I know, it was crazy.. I was about to flush the LTA until I kept seeing the fox going back... Lol. My clowns won't host but my fox will... Smh.

The beauty of dealing with wild animals. Never know what you are going to get.

Pics of what's to come tomorrow... (this is from saltwaterfish.com website)

Last edited:
I hope you like what is coming your way! Their stuff is just amazing. I can't wait to see a pic of your candy cane. Mine came as red with green centers, just beautiful. And if they were part of the deals they are currently running, i'm assuming since I know the mandarin was part of it, you will be very happy. All of the coral I have in my tank right now are from their 25 dollar days.

Sniperhank said:
I hope you like what is coming your way! Their stuff is just amazing. I can't wait to see a pic of your candy cane. Mine came as red with green centers, just beautiful. And if they were part of the deals they are currently running, i'm assuming since I know the mandarin was part of it, you will be very happy. All of the coral I have in my tank right now are from their 25 dollar days.

Yeah, it all is... I hope so. I'm very anxious... Lol

Need help with that last show fish, yet again... I need a challenge, so no tangs or reef unsafe fish... Any ideas?

Want something with bright colors. Lamarck chase fairy wrasse. I have two (orange back and exquisite)

Ready got some big fish... Kinda playing the odds against me... An idea, however...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom