Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FTMMWS said:
Not a nem expert by any means ,but don't they have to more or less make themselves happy..Won't it just move to where it wants no matter where you put it?
Pretty sure it needs to just adjust to being transferred and the lighting too..

Yes they will. I got lucky and mine liked where I put them when I originally placed them. They moved maybe an inch or two. If they have too much light they will go slightly under the rock. If not enough they will move up or stretch their foot to find the right amount

FTMMWS said:
Not a nem expert by any means ,but don't they have to more or less make themselves happy..Won't it just move to where it wants no matter where you put it?
Pretty sure it needs to just adjust to being transferred and the lighting too..

Yeah, he hasn't moved a bit. Stuck his foot to an old snail shell and not moved.

New corals!!! Brain, pulsating xaina, and Duncan. Also a big nem!!!

Placement... Let me know if I need to move something. Also, the BTA is looking better..

Last edited:
The new guy really opened up. Plus pics of coral.

Last edited:
Put the pulsing xenia in the middle of the rocks if you want it to spread. It will attach to anything it touches and start a new shoot!

spoonman said:
Put the pulsing xenia in the middle of the rocks if you want it to spread. It will attach to anything it touches and start a new shoot!

+1..and also, only bury the bottom (with the plug) of the Duncan. Sometimes they like to have new heads lower on the stem:)

spoonman said:

I am, but it has some mojo nem's on the rock, so gotta kill those 1st. Duncan's will be moved up on rock after acclimating...

Kio707 said:
I am, but it has some mojo nem's on the rock, so gotta kill those 1st. Duncan's will be moved up on rock after acclimating...

Kio, tank looks great man. I'm guessing you'll be adding more coral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom