Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome pics!!! My fish literally line up to get cleaned in my tanks. It looks like a car wash station. Lol

Very rare to see the fire shrimp cleaning, only seen mine clean the Koran once, my 2 cleaners on the other hand are constantly cleaning lol

I've actually seen my coral banded cleaning fish a couple times. For the most part they just clean the rock and coral though

Thanks everyone... It is fun, especially since everyone is getting braver. Still need that one fish to pull it all together, just not sure what...

Gboy66 said:
How does it feel having a healthy tank again man? Its looking great!

Good... A relief... I figured out it was the lfs I was going to. Not the good one, but another guy. Everytime I put a fish in from him, I got ich...

Also, got some good pics of the beta!!! Had to adjust zoom on iPhone, he's still spooked easily.

Last edited:
Awesome tank Kio. I'm actually getting ready to start another tank myself. In addition to my 180g FO tank, I'm getting ready to start a 90g reef. I figure start date will be mid-June.

A couple of random pics. The holes are by the beta... Guess he sleeps there, idk. Then the scarlet hermit, naso, clowns, and others... Am
I mistaking or is one of my clowns a true ond the other a false?... They where suppose to both be false, but I'm second guessing it...

Last edited:
LOL, funny you say that about the Clowns! I was thinking the same thing earlier.

It does indeed look like you have one False and one True. I heard that they aren't supposed to get along, but maybe yours will. Although Clownfish pairs can sometimes get along for a while, but then start to kill one another. I am not sure if that is the same case with this scenario.

Hi Kio, I have never kept a Purple Tang, but I can tell you that they are one of the more aggressive fish out there. There is a good chance that you will see issues with him and your Yellow Tang since they are both from the Zebrasoma family. I have, however, seen Yellows and Purples together in the same tank.

Other than the fact that they are aggressive, they are beautiful, and In my opinion, definitely worth the high price tag. :)

Back
Top Bottom