Kitten!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as soon as I saw the picture, I started saying "awwwww" and then my sister looked over my shoulder and then she was like "awwwwww"
and then my dad looked and we created a chorus of "awww" ing. To conclude your kitty (probably older now) is one of the cutest things I've ever seen:)

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Your Kitten

Adopted this guy yesterday! His name is 'Marky Mark'. This makes 7 cats, which is alot but look at that face!

View attachment 195747

Hello Rod...

Very nice "Little Man". We have 11. Some show up at our front door during cold weather. We have a cat door from outside into our garage. We keep food, water and heated beds there. Some come and go, others stay forever. Then, we have some that are indoors and never go outside. We do have a screened-in deck so the indoor ones get fresh air during nice weather. We have a "mobile" vet who has a van with all his equipment. He just pulls up in front of the house and we bring out the cats that need attention.

It's a lot of work keeping things clean. But it keeps you young.

B

Hello Rod...

Very nice "Little Man". We have 11. Some show up at our front door during cold weather. We have a cat door from outside into our garage. We keep food, water and heated beds there. Some come and go, others stay forever. Then, we have some that are indoors and never go outside. We do have a screened-in deck so the indoor ones get fresh air during nice weather. We have a "mobile" vet who has a van with all his equipment. He just pulls up in front of the house and we bring out the cats that need attention.

It's a lot of work keeping things clean. But it keeps you young.

B

That's cute:) Where I live cats don't appear on the streets:( I used to live in a neighbourhood where cats would come and we'd feed and take care of them for a while. I love when they bring babies back, don't you?

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Kittens

Hello guppy...

We love cats, but don't need more little ones. The ones that live at our place get fixed quickly.

B

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411875796.418200.jpg
Marky all grown up, helping me do yard work . Hope everyone's cats are happy & healthy. Enjoyed this thread :).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Cool face! He's the type that pushes something a nudge and if it moves it's on the floor huh? Can tell by that stare :€

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411906779.725171.jpg
Oh yeah!
Here he is 'just touching' a piece of material after we had a 5 minute battle over ' you will not take off with the bag of material pieces while I m sowing, you will not sit in the bag, you will not swat at me when I take you off the bag, ....'. He s a funny cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom