Kordons ich attack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sqasnatch

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys. Does anyone know if this product is actually reef safe like it says it is

Hey guys. Does anyone know if this product is actually reef safe like it says it is

Speaking from first hand experience, it won't kill your reef and it won't kill your Ich either. I tried this stuff out when I was a newbie. You need to kill ich with copper or hyposalinity. Or.... just keep a properly sized tank for your fish with pristine water conditions and plenty of healthy food and the fishes will be able to fight off the ich on their own. At that time the ich may still be in the water, however, the fishes own immune system prevents it from becomming an issue.

Ok thanx. I thought it was bizarre to see a reef safe ich killer. Otherwise it would be highly talked about I imagine. Pristine water it is.

I have a pair of cleaner shrimp and a cleaner wrass. Took a bit for them to clean up to powder tang but no ich since

Yeah I have a cleaner but since his mate died he just sits there doing nothing, I havnt had the chance to get another one.

i used Kordons and it sucks. Roll with cleaners and keep your tank healthy and you will be good to go.

Ya okay. I did a 20 gallon water change today. It will be a few days before I can get any more cleaners tho

Back
Top Bottom