Kuhli loachs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPXnoob

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm looking into them. Wanting some for my 29 gallon. My LFS doesn't carry them. Anybody on here recommend a place to get them?

My LFS is pitiful. I doubt they order anything but the main stream stuff. I've asked them to order before and was told 'if it ain't in stock, we can't get it'

And of course aquabid. Lol. How could I forget, thank you.

GodFan said:
Petsmart bro (15 characters)

Petsmart is horrible. They don't even train their employees correctly, and the fish they have there are almost always sick and bound to die.

Petsmart is horrible. They don't even train their employees correctly, and the fish they have there are almost always sick and bound to die.
My petsmart locally isnt to bad. In fact their fish are healthier than the "high end" LFS. Not to mention better customer service.

I loved the Khuli loach when I first got it and then it was gone... I thought it was dead but when I upgraded the tank I found it inside one of the decorations...It was over a year later and at first I forgot I had even bought it

pendergraft2111 said:
I loved the Khuli loach when I first got it and then it was gone... I thought it was dead but when I upgraded the tank I found it inside one of the decorations...It was over a year later and at first I forgot I had even bought it

That's awesome they usually come out at night I have three they Hang out together in the day time hanging on the plants urs must had just been lonely

I've checked petsmart and petco. Neither have them. I've really exhausted all my sources but the internet. So on paycheck Friday I am hitting up aquabid. Lol.

I've checked petsmart and petco. Neither have them. I've really exhausted all my sources but the internet. So on paycheck Friday I am hitting up aquabid. Lol.
Let me know how that works out. Ive seen aquabid but know nothing about it. And if you could post shipping price that would be sweet because I am curious.

Kuhli loaches do best when in groups of 5.

Ever since I sent a scathing email to both companies (both chain stores) the stores in my area have really cleaned up their act. I believe we should all be a bit more proactive and send them complaints online. It actually works.

As for kuhlis, aquabid is a good place to try, shipping would be a lot cheaper than going through liveaquaria.

Ever since I sent a scathing email to both companies (both chain stores) the stores in my area have really cleaned up their act. I believe we should all be a bit more proactive and send them complaints online. It actually works.

As for kuhlis, aquabid is a good place to try, shipping would be a lot cheaper than going through liveaquaria.
What did they change? My "High End" LFS has ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE customer service and always has lots of dead fish. Petsmart is better on both counts but dont have the same variaty.

Back
Top Bottom