Large Tomato Clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hayst

Aquarium Advice Newbie
We had to go get refills of water today and while we were at the LFS we picked up a new tankmate for our fish. I just hope the Domino doesn't pick on him too much, already spoke with the LFS and they said they would take him off our hands if he did start picking on them since he already bullies our Humbug Damsel.

3823662435_4ca6798806.jpg

3823662243_61e13aabba.jpg

You can see all the pics of him so far at: Tomato Clown - a set on Flickr.

Nice addition, but........your choice of fish will not work long term in your 30g tank. You have 4 fish in the damsel family and they don't play nice together. The tomato clown will get very big and very mean. You should consider removing the tomato and the damsel and just keep the pair of percs.

I was going to say you better be more concerned about the other fish than the tomato. As Larry said they can be quite mean. Mine is over 11 yrs old now.

Currently they aren't picking on each other or anything. I'm going to be putting together a larger FOWLR later this year so he will probably go in there.

Just wait till they set up territory... it will be all over once that happenes... my 125 gallon isnt enough for just one cinnamon clown and a black false perc.

Back
Top Bottom