latest addition guppy girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ursi said:
Skyla, I only have make guppies I don't have any female, I will try to get a pic I do try regularly but my phone is slow and they are fast I find it hard to get a decent pic but as soon as I do I will upload one onto this thread :)

Endlers are even harder! Been trying to catch them for some time now and haven't gotten a good shot yet. They are either chasing the females, or they think it's feeding time. Crazy little buggers!

creic38 said:
Endlers are even harder! Been trying to catch them for some time now and haven't gotten a good shot yet. They are either chasing the females, or they think it's feeding time. Crazy little buggers!

Tell me about it I can't get a decent photo of my endler male hes never still

They are little bundles of energy. I have my endler tank, 1 male and 4 females. That guy is in heaven. Then I have 1 male endler in my community tank, for now. He was practically attached to the female platy, so I had to get 2 more females. Ended up with 2 guppy females (and fry in the bag). He's in his glory now too!

Back
Top Bottom