LED lighting choices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RobW

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Evening all,

We have a Fluval Roma 240 currently lit by the factory LED bar it's supplied with, but we would like to upgrade to a full spectrum LED to improve plant growth, as well as the colours of plant and fish. I think we have narrowed down our choices to either the Fluval Fresh and Plant 2.0, or the new Plant 3.0, but could do with some advice on choosing between them...

Any input welcome,
Rob :)

3.0 is far Superior. Fully controllable via wireless, water proof, warranty, good customer service.

I wish my 2.0 was more controllable....

Do you know if there is much variation between them other than wireless compatibility? Like would the plant bring out the colours of the fish well?

Do you know if there is much variation between them other than wireless compatibility? Like would the plant bring out the colours of the fish well?

Well you can fully customize the colour of the 3.0 (blue, pink, cool white and warm white all individually) where as the 2.0 is completely non-adjustable

Back
Top Bottom