Let's see those 55's or larger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dose flourish and i have a co2 system, and that part of the tank have a window overlap of about 5 inches

Here is my 110 at my house from a few weeks ago.
163.jpg

Vacuuming my 180 at my office; work in progress.
IMG_5908.jpg

Most of the fish in it are rescues. There are 7 silver dollars, a stunted bala shark that thinks its a silver, a stray angelfish with a very good temper, two smallish clown loaches, various corries and one three inch albino rainbow shark.

They are all still growing, hense the need for a 180 gallon!

mudraker said:
Most of the fish in it are rescues. There are 7 silver dollars, a stunted bala shark that thinks its a silver, a stray angelfish with a very good temper, two smallish clown loaches, various corries and one three inch albino rainbow shark.

They are all still growing, hense the need for a 180 gallon!

I like it! Looks great! :)

Interesting how nobody has shown off a saltwater tank..thats a crime IMO!:)

Tanks look great everyone!!! Im loving all of the great aquascapes

Gboy66 said:
Interesting how nobody has shown off a saltwater tank..thats a crime IMO!:)

Tanks look great everyone!!! Im loving all of the great aquascapes

Haha wish I had a 55 or bigger saltwater tank to show off. I do know someone though... Hmmmmm.....

That's a sick tank! What's in it? More pics please!!

Thanks for the enthusiasm. You inspired me to whip out the camera. I just took these a few minutes ago. Mostly because I added a large clump of Java Fern since I took the shot I posted earlier, which was from June 3.

081.jpg

044.jpg

It is an fx5. They are amazing.

And thanks for the scape compliment :) There are a lot of nice tanks on this thread.

All the slate and rock substrate is local. The plants, harder, as Silver Dollars are serious herbivores. The wisteria in the left corner started growing out of the intake after they missed eating it about a year ago :)

So just started working on 1 of my 55's again was a 30$ CL buy that had a broke trim on the top. The support at the top was cracked in half.

So here's a before and after shot.

It's s a work in project, he doesn't really allow a lot of options as he's so distructive. Gonna try and find him some nice driftwood. Plants are not really a option.

Attachments

• image-3499948292.jpg
    image-3499948292.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 150
  • image-736510791.jpg
    image-736510791.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 180
Back
Top Bottom