Lets see your Africans!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andrew McFadden said:
Good looking tank and very clean probably from all those water changes lol.
Are you still outing in more hiding spots

Thanks! And yes lol, I'm a wc Junky :) I would really like to add lots more! When the budget allows :)

Heyyyy never seen the white one?! What is thatttt??? Very nice btw :) I got a wicked sweet camera u can use :)

Convict2161 said:
I knew you would come though. Thank you.

No problem. I'm dying for when my ob peacocks start looking like yours. Hopefully once they are in their 45G and out of the 10 they can start growing quicker.

Malawi Freak said:
No problem. I'm dying for when my ob peacocks start looking like yours. Hopefully once they are in their 45G and out of the 10 they can start growing quicker.

Thanks MF for what it's worth I value your advice and comments. I have one problem though... I wanna 125 gallon!! Wife said NOWAY!! :(

Could you picture me with a 125g?!? What I could do?! Oh BOY!!!

I'll tell ya one thing youd be doing, water changes! Lol, I had to.

My wife said no to the 125 when I told her I found it. Said no when I said I paid for it. Said no when I was taking it off my truck. Said absolutely not when I put it in my dining room. Realized she had no choice when I filled in the downstairs living room. Yatzee!

Malawi Freak said:
I'll tell ya one thing youd be doing, water changes! Lol, I had to.

My wife said no to the 125 when I told her I found it. Said no when I said I paid for it. Said no when I was taking it off my truck. Said absolutely not when I put it in my dining room. Realized she had no choice when I filled in the downstairs living room. Yatzee!

Hahaha!! CLASSIC!!! Love it!

Thanks MF for what it's worth I value your advice and comments. I have one problem though... I wanna 125 gallon!! Wife said NOWAY!! :(

Could you picture me with a 125g?!? What I could do?! Oh BOY!!!

I got my girl to let me upgrade to my 125g by taking it from 3 tanks to 1. :cool:

And I'd much rather have a single large tank than multiple smalls haha.

I love my big tank but as we all know with cichlids the compatibility issues makes me like having multiple tanks.

Back
Top Bottom