lighting input and suggestions wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdpuffer

Aquarium Advice Addict
i have recently bought a new tank for an upgrade and as part of the upgrade i am wanting to get some new lights. i currently have a 6 lamp t5ho fixture (currently on my 55g and will be going onto thenew 90g till i get new lights) both tanks are 4 footers. i am leaning towards led. anyone know of some good fixtures to look at? ive heard the taotronics dimmables are decent. being a 4 foot tank ill need something suitable to get good coverage. i also dont want to have to sell a child to afford them but would rather spend a little more for something quality than save a penny for a junk fixture.

They aren't junk. they just have less bells and whistles. I use them with great results. 2 of them will be plenty for your 90.

ah fellow Canadian, I sent you a PM, if you wanna let me know some more detail of your tank, I can provide you some options that I have. Shipping within Canada is a lot easier.
Oh and I don't mind to answer all the questions here as most people woulda know that I am not bias at all. =)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom