little black mights???????please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigford84

Aquarium Advice Freak
little black mites???????please help

i just got another turbo snail yestarday...he is very (shy) compared to the other iv had for a while,he wont go all over the place like like the first one,and i fliped him over for a minute to see if he was alive,and i can see little black might kind of things running around inside the snail,, what are they?? is the snail sick? should i get it out of my tank and bring him back?

i just got another turbo snail yestarday...he is very (shy) compared to the other iv had for a while,he wont go all over the place like like the first one,and i fliped him over for a minute to see if he was alive,and i can see little black might kind of things running around inside the snail,, what are they?? is the snail sick? should i get it out of my tank and bring him back?

Sounds like he died and is being eaten by critters. You ought to see a large foot coming from the bottom. If he is dead, id remove him as he will just add ammonia which will wind up as nitrates.

Matt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom