Little mushroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I'll have to look into those and save up some $! Do you have a picture of what they look like.. The fixture and the tank with them on?? And thank you !! It's only a 6 gal but like I said I just started my 75 gal and can't wait to get it running!!

This is the reefbreeders above my tank.

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 42
How is your coral growth under them? Have any lps or sps? Anemone?

How is your coral growth under them? Have any lps or sps? Anemone?
I have softies, LPS, and SPS. All of which have amazing growth. Been fragging them like crazy and trading them into my lfs for credit. (Just got another $90 the other day) I haven't had to pay for any supplies or corals in a few months now. Growth and coloration is way better than the t5's I had on my old tank. I've had this tank up since May and stocked in June. My lighting is only at 60% and my acros have great color would not have attempted them in my old tank. At some point I will get a anemone and hopefully then my clowns will leave my wall hammer alone.

What the hell did you sell for 90$?! Haha i wouldnt attempt acros im my tank either i only have 2 bulb t5 ho. My buddy is gunna ser up a fw tank next semester though so i may sell them to him cheap cus i know its more than enough togrow plants in a 20g planted. Right now i have a kenya tree, two types of zoas, a duncan, and a favia brain coral. All have shown good growth except the favia has grown really slowly but theyre just slow growers. I have a 10000k daylight and 18000k atinic. Wanna switch to led and CHRISTMAS is the perfect time to do so ;)

Favia are defiantly slow growers. I had sold them 3 ricordea mushrooms. 1 green star polyp frag, 1 watermelon favia frag, 4 birds-nest frags, 8 zoa frags. All took about about about two weeks to fully encrust the plug or in the case of the zoas they started as 2heads and in 2 weeks all were 4-8 heads. pretty crazy.

I had a green monti cap in my old tank under my old 4 bulb t5 lights that was bairly green at all. after about a week or two under the new led lights it was nice and green and all my corals colored up great. I was amazed. You will love LEDs when you get them and best part no more replacing bulbs every year.

I've been slicing them off this rock for a while now. I started the rock from 4 small frags about a year ago its a 8"x4" rock. Just keeps going kinda fun.

Attachments

• IMG_1798.jpg
    IMG_1798.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom