Live online fish sellers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guggiboy123

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on where to buy live fish online. I'm looking for a site that isn't that expensive but still ships good quality fish.

aqua-bid, gunpowder aquatics, The Wet Spot Tropical Fish, sometimes even e-bay, Severum Mama on here, lot's of places :)

I have ordered from The Wet Spot Tropical Fish and I like them. Their fish were very healthy and happy, and they have good customer service.

Ok have you ever boughten fish from these places you mentioned

Haven't from any of them, but I will be ordering from The Wet Spot soon. They have an awesome selection, great prices, and the staff is really nice. I am hoping to visit the store soon!

Haven't from any of them, but I will be ordering from The Wet Spot soon. They have an awesome selection, great prices, and the staff is really nice. I am hoping to visit the store soon!

Ya I have looked at the ones you mentioned and they by far have the best selection of fish

The wet spot is here in Portland OR very nice shop I think you will be happy with them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom