LiveAquaria order planning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenturtle

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, so many of you know about my reefcleaners mishap. It was not anyone's fault entirely. John did misplace my order and didn't ship it and didn't warn me, but I unknowingly ordered in the worst possible time for him. Hurricane Irene + Weekend + Labor Day = too much confusion. This being said, I wish that they had a telephone number I would be able to call. I feel like it would have been more efficient. I decided to cancel my order (which was kinda nonexistent) and hopefully it will not show up on the credit card bill :/

ANYWAYS, I am planning on ordering a CUC plus some other things from LiveAquaria! It is the best, I have heard, fish wise. I plan on getting an approximately $30 CUC, and then have $35 shipping. That, in my mind, is essentially code for "Free shipping on any other fish or corals you want!" since I HATE to pay for shipping. I have never seen $3 peppermint shrimp anywhere else.

As for the CUC, I plan on ordering...

2 Peppermint Shrimp
5 Dwarg Blue Leg Hermit Crabs
5 Nassarius Snails
5 Cerith Snails
3 Astrea Turbo Snails

Since they are in the Build It Yourself CUC section, the prices are cheaper than in the "Marine Inverts" section, believe it or not. The Pep shrimp are less than half normal price. I think the total is $33.15.

They won't charge me extra shipping for any new things, and I really need a CUC badly. I'm tempted to buy some fish/corals that my LFS don't have or are wildly overpriced there. What do you guys think? I will post pics on this thread later on when I get my order (probably Wednesday).

The fish I will probably order will be a Midas Blenny and a Diamond Watchman Goby. They never have them at my LFS, and $20 seems to be a good price for both.

At the end, final purchase amount will be $112.13. Minus any corals I might get. But I think I will get my corals from my LFS or VA company.

What do you guys think about this?

Saltwaterfish.com has $15 shipping and really great deals and prices. I would check them out too. My order came 100% alive and nicely packed.

slitherbomb said:
Saltwaterfish.com has $15 shipping and really great deals and prices. I would check them out too. My order came 100% alive and nicely packed.

I heard about them. In fact I was on their website earlier. There were some cheap peppermints there too I think. I'll got check again.

Might have gone up. Or maybe it's only $15 for people in Florida, and then when it's over $100 it's free for us.

ENTER_NAME said:
I was looking at the wrong web page. lol. I was on LiveAquaria

That's what I thought LOL I bet I have memorized liveaquaria by now...

I like the reef packages on saltwater fish. Free shipping plus the amazing peppermint shrimp price there (is it just "put all of your peppermints on sale for under $4" week?)

Back
Top Bottom