liveaquaria problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NiaCas

Aquarium Advice Activist
Sorry, I don't know if I'm allowed to ask questions like this. I assume it'll just be deleted if I'm not - no big deal, I understand :)

I've ordered from liveaquaria before and had good experiences. I placed an order a couple weeks ago and am still waiting on some fish. They sent half my order but part of the other half was suddenly out of stock and I guess they probably don't want to waste shipping on just the shrimp I ordered that are in stock lol.

Anyway, I didn't want my order to be cancelled so wanted to see if I could change it, but for the past week or so, their "contact us" page has been out. Says "service unavailable" every time. And I can't get through the line to speak with anyone. I've waited on the phone for about a half hour a few times now before hanging up:( Just wondering if anyone else has recently ordered from them and is currently having problems getting in touch with anyone. I've only ordered from them twice before, but if you've dealt with them more, then are these "outages" I guess (that's what it seems like) fairly common?

I've dealt with them several times in the past and never had an issue like yours. Maybe there is something gong on in their area that's causing the issues. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Weather has been bad up here. Might have caused some issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes I managed to get an email through later after posting lol. Wonder if they're watching :p Unfortunately the rest of my order was cancelled, so I'll have to make a new one *sigh* and add MORE fish (hehe). They were very nice and gave me some credit to my account so looking forward to trying again ;) Might try ordering over the phone next time though.

Back
Top Bottom