loach for a 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard of that but mineis a female she has the white dots in the pattern and she has the paleness.

Can you get a pic of it? It dosen't sound like an oto. How big is it? Does it have a black strie down its side? That may have been a studio question haha

I was talking about my up side down cat. My otos are about an inch long i got them because i had an algae problem my tank was cleaned with in a week.

I was talking about my up side down cat. My otos are about an inch long i got them because i had an algae problem my tank was cleaned with in a week.

OH, my bad haha.yeah the sure way to tell is to count how many whisker sets it has, if it has 3 it's an African

Otos are ok in a 10 gallon, just because its a 10 gallon doesn't mean it doesn't have algae

Just because its a 10 gallon dosen't mean it has enough bio film to support it it's whole life haha. I know it has alage, all mature tanks do but it having a substantial algae source to keep it well fed the rest if its life, I doubt it .

Oh well i looked at a pic of a african and mine may be a cross breed it doesent have the big top fin but mine swimmes.up side down so I'm not shere.:confused::confused:

Oh well i looked at a pic of a african and mine may be a cross breed it doesent have the big top fin but mine swimmes.up side down so I'm not shere.:confused::confused:

So does my African, only time will tell. It's around 5 in now and it's just now living up to the name

Two can do it, of corse they would like more partners with them, but with plenty if decor and if OP adds live plants, should be enough

Well, I guess different people have different opinions, but I have to say at a certain extent and with a pic of a tank and future decor and planta

It's not an African, but it dosen't look like an upside down either. It's in the same family though

Back
Top Bottom