loach for a 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i bought it at petsmart as a upside down. It doesn't swimm up side down alot anymore it mainly hides on the bottom or eats and its the hardiest fish i have had here a list of i have had in the past
about 15 guppies the reason they all died is at petsmart they said their water is too hard for them
3 mosquitofish
2 red wag platies
2 dalmation mollies
1pink kissing gourami i bought him as a dwarf
1 small pleco
4 comett goldfish
About 15 shiners left over from fishing

Well actually i flushed it because it killed 4 guppies 2 were pregnant 1platy 1 dalmation mollie and i bought it at walmart as a dwarf gourami when it was about half an inch long so i thought it just hadent gotten color yet BIG MISTAKE!!!!

Well actually i flushed it because it killed 4 guppies 2 were pregnant 1platy 1 dalmation mollie and i bought it at walmart as a dwarf gourami when it was about half an inch long so i thought it just hadent gotten color yet BIG MISTAKE!!!!

You flushed it? Was it still alive? How big was it? At what point did you realize that it was not a DG?

It was alive I'm not proud of it haha:lol: but it cost me about $35 bcause it killed every thing in my tank exept the cat. I realized it was not a dwarf when it riped apart a pregnant guppy that was about to have babies.

Back
Top Bottom