local fish store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildcatcrzy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I found an awesome fish store today less than ten miles from my house. I took my daughter in and talked to the guy for about 45 minutes. He really explained a lot of things and gave me awesome advise. He showed me products that I would need but didn't pressure me into buying anything (I'm broke lol). He really took his time and answered all my questions. My daughter and I then looked at all his cool fish. He told me to bring him a water sample and he would test it for me. I will definately go back and next time I will bring some spending money. Not sure if I can post the stores name but if you live in the Chattanooga, TN area, just ask me.

Just make sure he tests with a liquid test strip, not those cheap strips. :p

He had a whole kit of neat testing liquids. He tested some of his water to show me how it works. The kit was out of my price range today so he told me just to bring some of my water in. I asked him some things I knew the answer to just from reading on here and he was spot on.

Back
Top Bottom