Looking for a 3D background?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AzGradens.com sells rockwalls and 3D backgrounds. They are expensive and I want one. The issue I have with the panels is that fish may get trapped behind it if it's not installed correctly.

Another item that you might find interesting is an indoor fountain. I'm thinking about a wall fountain. It's a smooth slab that water flows down. It's not something that goes in the tank, although a slab of rock itself will work. This fountain goes above the tank. You can either set it up to draw it's water from the tank of have operate it separate.

The idea is to use it as a filter and a shelf for plants. As the water runs down the fountain wall, mosses will grow and act as a filter. Aerobic bacteria would also thrive.

I got the idea from work. There a wall fountain and the first thing I thought of was wow, that's a wide as my tank and thought of a filter.

Here's a link to get the idea. It's at amazon. Rooting plants to it should be a breeze.

Amazon.com: Kenroy Home #50620SL Brook Indoor Table/Wall Fountain in Natural Slate Finish: Home & Kitchen

I started making my own. Not even close to finished. I've probably spent 100 dollars on it already, but it's customized to fit my aquarium and hides the heater and water filter.

image-1957453958.jpg

Back
Top Bottom