Wanted: Looking for Low Light Aquarium Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallenAngel

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I m looking to buy some low light aquarium plants. I am mostly interested in swords and anubis plants. I am also interested in frogbit, but I do not want much at all, just maybe 2-3 plants so I can make sure I like it before ordering more, I'm still trying to decide if it's the plant for me or not. I really an mostly interested in swords though. The compact ones especially if anyone has any available, thanks and please post pics and prices!

PS: if you have any other low light plants go ahead and post them and I may consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

And by the way I'm on a tight budget, I'm already over what I wanted to spend because I accidentally let the tank get to hot and killed a bunch of plants when I was setting it up. I had to move the tank to another room so we could put in carpet in mine and the room wasn't air conditioned... Luckily there where no fish in it but the plants are not pretty...

I have anubias nana and hydrocotyle sp. japan. That's about the extent of my lowlight plants.

*EDIT* I also have one plant of dwarf sag. If interested I can get it to spread fast. I sold all of it but forgot one plant.

I have anubias nana and java fern, very healthy and green plants ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409456648.983250.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409456661.477161.jpg don't worry I didn't leave them buried, they are attached to rocks now i just buried them for a picture. Just clarifying that so nobody tells me that the rhizome will rot lol. Anubias are $6.00 and java fern are $5.00 shipping is between $2.50-$7.00 depending on what and how much you order.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I have 2 compact swords. And lots of low light plants wisteria, anubias, crypts.

I have assorted anubias plant package deals - 2 anubias + java fern for $10, or 4 anubias + 2 java ferns and a marimo ball for $20. Shipping in insulated priority box is $7.50. I also have 6-8" tall amazon swords for $3 each, as well as salvinia minima, frogbit, red root floater, azolla caroliniana.

Okay, I think I have all I need, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom