Looking for places to buy dwarf baby tears.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deathbows2me

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Everywhere is sold out of it around here even online. Anyone know where online u could buy quality cheap plants

I buy from other hobbyists on The Planted Tank and Aquatic Plant Central. Great results so far, plus freebies. AA's Mart is good to check also.

Aqua Forest does have lovely tanks and plants. I love visiting that store ;)

Good call coursair. Other hobbyists is possibly the best source of all. TPT, APC, AA, and Aquabid almost always have the best deals for prices and shipping.

Jealous that you get to go there in person. I have done a good deal of business with them over the years but never have had the opportunity to visit in person.

fort384 said:
Good call coursair. Other hobbyists is possibly the best source of all. TPT, APC, AA, and Aquabid almost always have the best deals for prices and shipping.

Jealous that you get to go there in person. I have done a good deal of business with them over the years but never have had the opportunity to visit in person.

We were allowed to have my SFBAAPS meeting there and got club discounts, plus they did a raffle for us and a trimming demo. :p

My Club is my best source !!!

Check for local plant,fish, aquarium clubs !!

Back
Top Bottom