looking for suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think one of my all time favorites (as well as my bettas'!) would be my water sprite. It grows good and fast and all my guys like cruising around in it!! +1 on the moss my fry love it!! The only prob I have with mine is it isn't attached to anything in my tank and my snails cruise around under it and move it all over my tank...but it looks awsome!!

I've actually thought about getting a moss ball because they seem neat. I really like the look of anubis nana petit(sp?)

I have both and my an. petite is constantly getting uprooted by my loaches...they look real nice though. I have them around a rock:)

I have black slate in my 55 but I'm not sure about other rocks. It seems that I have heard somewhere that if you pour peroxide(?) on the rocks and they don't fizz your ok? But don't quote me on that as I'm not sure. Maybe someone else will chime in about those:/

But I've seen them used. I just can't remember the thread it was in. :p They had a list of things to look for to keep out bad chemicals in geodes

Annakhil said:
I think the female tank looks kinda bright I love the natural look of the male, so maybe a dark background

Lol u and convict brought that up. im planning on painting the back black

Just an update and a question. Here's the update. Moved some plants between the tanks and added a few decorations.

ForumRunner_20120916_153438.jpg

ForumRunner_20120916_153500.jpg

And now my problem and question. How do you make dw sink or what's the easiest way to keep it from rising?

Back
Top Bottom