lots of hitchhikers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MCluett

Aquarium Advice Freak
yesterday after reading one of the posts on here about the different critters running around in your tank i went down and had a look a look at my tank, i found 3 mini brittle stars and a couple of feather dusters. it is incredible the amount of life that is in there.

Yep, just wait a few more months. You can also take a peek at the night life. Use a red lens over a flashlight and you will really be surprised!

If you can, wait till about 1-2 hours after lights out. I bought a little cheepy red lens flashlight at wal-mart, for like $15 or so.
Oh, not sure if they have wal-mart north of the friendliest border in the world.

Last edited:
There are walmarts in Canada hehe. Are you kidding, walmart is everywhere!

I agree with Scott though, wait a few months until your tank matures and all the stuff that is too small to see now will start growing and you'll be amazed. I have (had) stuff popping up in my tank years after I set it up.

As the others said you`ll see all kinds of life. You`ll be very surprised. I was.

lol yes their are many walmarts up here, there are 4 within 20 minutes of my house. i will definatly pick up a red light and have a look.

Back
Top Bottom