Lots of Tanks... Central Kentucky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
Ive got 5 tanks i need gone asap... i got my 125, now im selling these to make room for something like a 75+... ive got 3 55's, 2 with stands, a 30, and a 10... filters, lights, hoods, gravel, everything included...

one of the 55's is pending... the rest are still available.. make me an offer, i need them gone to make room for a bigger tank... my fiance says i can have 2 tanks... ive got a 125, just need to sell these and get the room and money to get something bigger

Alright. I'll have to get back to you on how much I can spend. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

yeah just let me know, id like them gone asap, make me an offer on one or all, ill know tomorrow if that 55 is going or not... i know how much i need for all of them, but im pretty negotiable

How much do you need for the 55 or the 30? I'm just asking because if I knew how much you wanted for either of them I'd be able to tell you which one I could afford a lot sooner.

im in lexington, but the 125 is not for sale, its the reason im getting rid of the rest of them... i sold one last night, so im down to one 55 with stand, one 55 tank only, the 30, and a 10

well, i need to update. I have sold two of the 55's, i have one left but its just the tank, no stand, filter, etc... i still have the 30 and 10 as well

Back
Top Bottom