For Sale: Low light plant pkg: Java fern 'philippine', crypts, weeping moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azmodan

Aquarium Advice Addict
What up AA! Have the following low light package for sale:

~10 crypts -- sizes will most be in the plantlet range 1-3 inches tall, varieties will mainly be 'wendtii' but will also include one 'balansae' with leaves around 8 inches long.

~10 plantlets Java fern 'philippine' -- one of my favorite plants as it stays pretty small and looks terrific in large bunches, the plantlets I have are all young (rhizomes 1-2 inches long) but healthy. This is a fairly uncommon plant and note that this is a slow grower. I keep this plant in both low tech and high tech tanks.

1 anubias barteri, medium size

~2 golf ball sized portions of weeping moss -- this is from my high tech tank but it should do fine in low tech, just expect much slower growth. Note that this moss will only "weep" in specific conditions, in particular cooler temps around 72 degrees. In tropical tanks (such as mine) it growths very similarly to Christmas or peacock moss. The seller I bought this from is reputable however and I can recommend/refer them to you directly via PM if interested.

Total cost is $25 shipped Priority Mail, US and PayPal only. I can provide insulation an extra $2 for those in cold temps right now, just let me know.

Random disclaimers: I'm not responsible for any delay or shipping mishaps made by the USPS, although personally this has never happened to me. My tanks do contain snails, scuds, duckweed and various shrimps so dip appropriately if you do not like these things, although I will do my best to thoroughly clean everything. Finally, please try to be aware of "crypt melt" before buying any sort of crypt. :)

PM if interested or if you have any questions. I can post pictures if necessary. :D

Sent from my iPad using science

Last edited:
Package now includes 2 crypt balansae.

Sent from my iPad using science

Would you be willing to accept a money gram from Walmart?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Alright if I can get some money in my account and create a paypal tomorrow I'll pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom