Macro Algae and pods???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pkremer

Aquarium Advice Freak
OK! On the bottom of my glass, all over the place about an inch or two off the sand bed, there is this interesting stuff growing on my glass. I wish I could take a picture, but this stuff is so tiny it's not even worth bothering...it looks like little "blades of grass." This is not hair algae, think 2 or 3 blades of grass growing together, maybe 0.5 mm! And crawling all over them, even in the middle of the day, with my 192W of light, I see little copepods crawling all over the glass amongst the little blades of grass!

I know this sounds silly, but my aquarium has quite literally been making me joyous every day! Today I found this, yesterday I found this little thing on my rock that pushes out a tiny red "flower" looking thing, and then sucks it back in, pushes it out, sucks it in! I have no idea what it is, and again it is so tiny a picture would be useless, but I am excited to see life appearing all over my aquarium!!! :)

Paul

Im not sure what the blades of grass are. The little thing on ur LR is a feather duster. They are cool lil worms and are very interesting to watch. I found 3 tiny ones popping out of my LR last week. I bet ur gonna find some more

Back
Top Bottom