Magestic Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bksterling

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have had a Majestic Angel for over a month and he was eating just about anything I fed him. Recently he will not eat anything except Seaweed on the clip. He comes out when I feed the tank, but does not eat. Any ideas why the sudden change? Is Seaweed enough for him to eat? Any suggestions?

Also - where do most of you shop online for livestock? I am familiar with Vividaquariums and Liveaquaria. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I don't know anything about majestic angel's but, I also shop online at saltwaterfish.com. I've had good experiences with them.

Have you tested your water lately? Sometimes eating habits will change when a fish is under stress. Senstive fish first

That is my favorite Angel. I had one for two years before I sold it to a friend. Big Regret. Anyway, I had mine in a 55 and he was always a bit timid. I had a lot of live rock and was persistent about bi weekly water changes. Je got along well with a tang, a clownfish a butterfly and few damsels. They do need pristine water and he has to be the dominating fish in the tank. I used to give him an open clam every week and I would also soak his food (Frozen Bio Pure) in garlic. He loved it. Check your level (Amonia, Nitrate, Temp Etc) Something is up

Back
Top Bottom