For Sale: MATS - Dwarf Hairgrass, Dwarf 4 Leaf Clover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
Both items are rooted to a coconut husk mat with a piece of slate for weight underneath, however once submerged for an hour and the air bubbles detatch, the weight is not even needed, but will ensure the plant stays down. These were grown in my 150g tank with discus and shrimp. Planting does not get much easier with a carpet plant, because you do not have to fight with it floating over and over until the roots finally take hold! Simply make a hole in the substrate, cover, and you're done! Each plant comes on a minimum 2"x2" square. The dwarf 4 leaf sqaures may also contain some marseila minuta, which is a similar plant...their roots were all intertwined, but they look great together.

Price per square (hairgrass or 4 leaf) $5 (BUY 5 get 1 FREE)

I also have a 6"x6" Hairgrass mat that I will do for $50 shipped.

Bare coconut husk $0.25 per 2" sqaure (free shipping if combined with something above) will cut to any width and length desired, which will give a good base for plants to attach to.

Shipping for squares:

1 square $4
2-4 squares $6
5-30 squares $11

Attachments

• d4ldhg.jpg
    d4ldhg.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 181
Mats are reduced to $4 each until the rest are gone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Still have large mats and small mats available

Minuta and four leaf is down to 3ea 2" squares. Hairgrass is still available.

Dwarf Hairgrass

Attachments

• 1448856249899.jpg
    1448856249899.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 110
Minuta / Four leaf

Attachments

• 1448856283609.jpg
    1448856283609.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 97
Minuta / Four leaf

How huch for 4 of the hair grass shipped to 45882 and it's cold do you use heat pads

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I need whatever you have left. My tanks have no plants trying to save as much as I can. Had a brown snail overload everything with slime while in the hospital. Saved most of my mystery snails and 2 Shrimp and 4 fish. But a Nano needs live plants and I only have one arm lost the other in a accident last year so plants need to be easy for me to place. Nobody has answered any of my responses to adds for plants.
Thank you very much
Michele

Michelle I will be out of town without service until Sunday evening. I do have service right now until maybe 2pm eastern. Message me and we will work something out. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom