Mattias first saltwater build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO twitch! Haha yeah he said that they are garrunteed to eat prepared and if it doesn't I can return it. Also, I got the egg crate:D I'll post a video/pics tonite of my creations... Is aluminum foil aquarium safe?

ehhhh idk about the aluminum... its a metal so at some level it can react with something in the water. maybe im wrong. but at least my reply will ttt

Yeah I won't because it could rust also... Finished the media basket!!!:D video and pictures in a second...

I'm thinking about getting a snowflake clown instead of the regular. What do you guys think?

SwimsWithFish said:
I'm thinking about getting a snowflake clown instead of the regular. What do you guys think?

IMO the Occelaris clowns look cooler, are much cheaper, and sometimes snowflake clowns get mistaken as "a Nemo fish with ich" (I swear a 5 year old told my LFS guy that. He thought it was hilarious)

LOL! YeAh I just like the look of them. But I'll probably get a regular "Nemo fish"(lmao) because of $$$.

if its preference? sure it is. why drive a pinto when you could buy something you like for a few bucks more.

and if you want a pinto... enjoy it.

coffeetwitch said:
if you shop online i saw a website that sells em for 60 ish

Mattias, have you heard of naked clownfish? They are $20 on saltwaterfish.com . They are worth checking out.

Greenturtle said:
Mattias, have you heard of naked clownfish? They are $20 on saltwaterfish.com . They are worth checking out.

Yeah I'm more of a Picasso and snowflake type of person. The naked ones look like gold fish:)

Lol I used to think that all designer clowns were ugly. If I cant find one for under 50-60$ I'll just get a regular one. My mom REALLY likes the snowflakes so maybe if I can find one for around that price I can convince her to pitch in a bit:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom