Maximum amount of GWK’s for a 38G?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shiina107

Aquarium Advice Regular
I plan to get a 38 gallon tank for my golden wonder killifish and want know how the max number I could house if the tank is heavily planted. All 3 appear to be male so if at the word of caution from others, I will potentially rehome 1 or 2 males and just get some females. Can anyone help me with some advice here?

I like the idea of rehoming 2 of the males. Not a FW expert but maybe one will stop by.

I plan to get a 38 gallon tank for my golden wonder killifish and want know how the max number I could house if the tank is heavily planted. All 3 appear to be male so if at the word of caution from others, I will potentially rehome 1 or 2 males and just get some females. Can anyone help me with some advice here?

Golden wonder killies actually get along pretty well with conspecifics. I don't think you need to rehome anyone. They actually enjoy the company of some buddies so I would say keep your existing group and add a few more to it if that is what you are wanting to do. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom