me new 90 gallon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I'm thinking anything over what I have right now would be overkill. Plus it gets my water up to 84 degrees. I could only imagine what 2 250s would do. I'd be having fish for dinner.

Sergie said:
Yeah I'm thinking anything over what I have right now would be overkill. Plus it gets my water up to 84 degrees. I could only imagine what 2 250s would do. I'd be having fish for dinner.

lol mines is around 82. I'm lucky I have an A/C cooled house

I have my AC set at 72 but those lights are killer. They sit about 4 inches above my tank. Without the lights, my heater keeps it at 81-82.

Coolest thing I've seen in awhile:
I dropped a small piece of algae wafer in the water to feed my serpent starfish. It ended up getting stuck inbetween a rock and the glass. I gave up on that one and used a long grabber to put another piece infront of him. He went right after it and ate it. I guess he picked up the scent of the other one because he used one of his legs to reach around a rock blindly to grab the other piece of wafer. Thing was, there was a large bristle worm already working on it. They played tug-of-war for a bit but I'm sure you all know who won the fight.

Back
Top Bottom