Meringue (Male Platy) Lonely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ocminpin said:
I'd expect babies within a week.. 2 wks max. :) my fry tank is ready for whoever pops in whatever tank LOL
My male took to the previous female within an hour.. This is day 3 and he's still chasing her away... Maybe he was in love with my other one and he's a one lady man...? HAHAHA...

Lol he'll be just fine, just needs to get used to a new addition. At least he is not like Charlie(hi fin platy), he completly ignores the females and tries to mate with the bigger males ;)

Starka said:
Lol he'll be just fine, just needs to get used to a new addition. At least he is not like Charlie(hi fin platy), he completly ignores the females and tries to mate with the bigger males ;)

Hahaha...
Well Blaze, the new male Molly, tries to mate with my BETTA!

Wow, really?
When I added my new male Platy, my older male tried to mate with him for an entire minute!
Livebearers are so strange, lol

fishdude25 said:
Wow, really?
When I added my new male Platy, my older male tried to mate with him for an entire minute!
Livebearers are so strange, lol

I agree.... :) well I assume Mr Meringue will change his tune eventually... I'm sure he's happier than if I'd gotten another male.... Which id never do.

Back
Top Bottom