Microbacter7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dhype14

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 10 gallon saltwater tank.

I have this microbacter7 i used it for 2 weeks. Now i have like 2 fishes. Do i still have to put a microbacter7...when do i stop putting MB7? Do i stop or continue? Just really confuse on this 1. thanks a lottttt

From what I've read up on with Microbactor is that it can be used to help start a cycle (but unknown how effective anything in a bottle is) or it can be used as a continuous supplement to the system.

What fish do you have? Any live rock as well? I'm going to guess it wasn't cycled before adding the fish but we can work around that. Have you done any water changes yet? If not, get one done asap.

yes the tank is cycled.....i have 2 clown fish and live rock as well. ive been putting a MB7 for 2 weeks and now that i have fish i don't know if i continue or stop using MB7.

Im not really sure if im using the right filter.....right now this is all i have

-Quiet flow power filtration...
-Heater
-live rock
-2 clown fish

I bought my 10 gallons tank in petco store including the filter...is the stock filter fine? or do i need to buy a new 1 for saltwater?

That is something you will have to decide. There are people who continue to add it and love it. There are others that don't like it and/or don't see the need of it.

It shouldn't hurt fish or coral or anything that I know of, but have never used it myself.

Oh okay...Thanks a lot for the help..It really helps me especially I'm all new to this saltwater thing... I really appreciate it.

I've read all these bacteria in a bottle are unstable. There's a possibility for a massive die off if u stop using it! Pm eco23 he knows best!

Back
Top Bottom