Midas with reddish/pink gills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JRT83

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I was stressing my fish out yesterday because I returned my umbee to the LFS so I had to take alot of the decorations out and chase the umbee around til I caught him. I woke up this morning and noticed my Midas' gill plates are a lightish red/pink color (1 side way more noticeable than the other) and he's had white stringy poop. Called a few LFS in the area and 1 guy said it could be from dashing around the tank and injured himself and someone else said an ammonia spike from disturbing the gravel and kicking up any excess food/debris. Any ideas as to what could be wrong and what would be the best treatment? He's about 3-3 1/2" long right now, everyone else looks and is acting normal. just did a 40 gal water change and dosed lightly with aquarium salt.

125 gallon tank w/ 2 biowheel 350's and 1 Aquaclear 110 (up/running for a little less than 2 yrs)
2 30 gal water changes a week
78-80 degrees
Feed new life spectrum pellets daily with a treat of shrimp or krill once a week

6" jaguar
4" salvini
3" midas
2" festae
4" featherfin catfish

Water always is in good shape
Ammonia: between 0-.25 ppm
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 10ppm
ph: 8.2

Sorry for bad picture quality

image-1990113983.jpg