missing cardinals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK update 6 fish today completely stumped idk what's going will check params again in awhile nowhere to be found not in the filter or on the floor checked nooks and crannies in the tank are they being eaten by the others need help

OK update 6 fish today completely stumped idk what's going will check params again in awhile nowhere to be found not in the filter or on the floor checked nooks and crannies in the tank are they being eaten by the others need help

Hmm that's really weird. I've never heard of anything like what you're describing. They could be dying by an unknown cause and being eaten by the others. But I really have no Idea. I haven't found much but Ill keep researching the problem.

Hmm that's really weird. I've never heard of anything like what you're describing. They could be dying by an unknown cause and being eaten by the others. But I really have no Idea. I haven't found much but Ill keep researching the problem.

That's what I'm thinking

Update good news no more missing cardinals will test again later tonight but after a large water change and getting rid of the carbon the tank looks a lot cleaner if my assumption is right the carbon was the reason behind the high nitrates

Update good news no more missing cardinals will test again later tonight but after a large water change and getting rid of the carbon the tank looks a lot cleaner if my assumption is right the carbon was the reason behind the high nitrates

That's good! I hope that fixes your problem. If not, let me know and I'll do my best to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom