missing fish!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frankiesfish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all, One of my fish has misteriously disappeard from my tank :confused: Would it be possible that one of the others has eaten it? I have swordtail guppys, snakeskin guppys, mollys, balloon mollys, platty and a fighter fish. It was one of the snakeskin guppys that has disappeard.
Thanks.

It's possible it died and the other fish ate it, yes. Does your tank have a lid? Look around the tank in case it jumped. Also look under decorations. If it's dead and decaying you want to get it out of there; I would do a water change also. Also check inside the filter.

Keep looking. I found mine behind outtake on filter @ the top of my tank after a couple of days. Rummy nose that is. I thought my syno cat ate it for sure.

I went on vacation once, came back and my powerhead was broken and a female guppy was missing. A couple months ago i was fiddling around with the filter and something flew out of the outtake. It was my female guppy.

Back
Top Bottom