Mixing Dwarf Gouramis with Boivian and Apistos ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carlitouus

Aquarium Advice Regular
I currently have 4 Bolivian Rams and 4 Dwarf Gouramis and seem to be doing just fine in the 30 gallon tank, they get along. Now I would like to add 2-4 apistos(not sure what specie), would it be a good idea to mix them all together? I mean, bolivian rams have a personality which is why I fell in love with them, they make me laugh all the time and dwarf gouramis have beautiful colors(that orange is just so bright!), they also seem to be peaceful and are not very territorial. Anyway, has anyone had this experience? Any problems?

Also, I thought that sand over gravel would be a better idea for the eggs but that's just me I'm not an expert.Anyone who has sand over gravel?

Thank you!!

IMO, no. You don't have the tank space. Under different circumstances, those species might be fine together, but too many territorial fish in a small space doesn't usually end well.

IMO, no. You don't have the tank space. Under different circumstances, those species might be fine together, but too many territorial fish in a small space doesn't usually end well.

Thank you! I guess I will take your advise

Back
Top Bottom