Montipora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Masoniac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Even looking for a nice cheap montipora frag but I keep seeing them for like $30. Anyone know where theres a cheap one?

Best advice is to keep scouring stores in your area, keep an eye on craigslist, check ebay to see if anyone is close to you for local pick-up, and check the 'net for local fish/aquarium clubs.
Otherwise, on top of any coral price, you're also looking at a typical $35 charge to overnight the coral to you.....

Look on craigslist. Usually monti frags are not to hard to come by and you can get them for a decent price.

I have a few monti frags i would like to get rid of But shipping is more expensive then the frags. Look on local reef club forums as well.

I guess I will keep looking and wait for some sales some where thanks.

Sniperhank said:
Monti frags are easy to come by. I broke a piece off of mine by accident and the frags were off!

Not easy around here unless you want to pay big bucks

Masoniac said:

Dude where at Indiana? Im 30mins across the Ohio border. I got monti frags

Red montipora capricornis
Green Lantern Monti (encrusting)
Superman Monti (encrusting)

Not sure how big a frag your looking for but can easily give you a 50 cent piece size or larger for 10$

I have one red cap frag about the size of 2 golfballs for 10$ if you wanted that one. Not glued so you can glue it to whatever easy

Schism said:
Dude where at Indiana? Im 30mins across the Ohio border. I got monti frags

Red montipora capricornis
Green Lantern Monti (encrusting)
Superman Monti (encrusting)

Not sure how big a frag your looking for but can easily give you a 50 cent piece size or larger for 10$

I have one red cap frag about the size of 2 golfballs for 10$ if you wanted that one. Not glued so you can glue it to whatever easy

I live up north closer to Illinois

bigben2057 said:
I picked up a green monti at petco for 20 bucks.

Pectoral around doesn't even have corals maybe 1 or 2 here and there but nothing to get excited about

Gboy66 said:
Very nice offer of you though schism!! Quality member right there

Lol well the offer is on the table for anyone close enough to Lima/Vanwert Ohio area :) happy to help out an AA member when i can.

Back
Top Bottom